Please note that we have decommissioned our Harmony product for new business across all software houses. This will not affect existing Harmony customers as mid-term adjustments and renewals are still fully functional.
Comprehensive cover with a variable commission levels
Harmony is a full cycle EDI product that provides a comprehensive range of covers to suit most clients and quotes for an extensive array of risks.
Additional covers can also be selected.
Key features and benefits
Harmony’s comprehensive array of cover includes:
- Access to Homecall, a 24-hour service for emergency repairs 0845 073 1114.
- Access to Lawphone, a 24-hour service for advice on any personal legal matter 0870 241 4140.
- New for old cover (deduction made for wear and tear in respect of clothing and household linen).
- Optional unspecified personal possessions.
- Up to £1,000 to replace legally downloaded audio/visual files.
- Up to £750 for contents in the open.
- Up to £1,000 for plants.
- Up to £1,500 for the cost of any profession counselling if your customers suffer emotional stress as a result of any event insured under the contents section of our policy.
|Contract Harmony||Policy Prefix||Commission Available|
|Acturis||KM||10%,15%, 20%, 25%|
Harmony is available on the following software house systems on a full cycle EDI basis only.
- Open GI
Harmony is currently being phased out for new business as we launch our
new household offering, Allianz Clear, over the next few months. Harmony new business will not be switched off until Allianz Clear is available on your software house. This will not affect existing Harmony customers as mid-term adjustments and renewals will still be fully functional.
Documentation for Harmony
To download copies of our Harmony policy documents, please click the links below: